10 things about...
- Blythelicious is a handmade clothes label for Blythe doll.
- The site is run by Nei, a Spanish girl who works as a freelance photographer.
- She adores photography, it's her proffession and her passion.
- She started sewing for Blythe on 2005, after her grandma teached her and a year after Blythelicious was born. This is the second version of the website.
- Nei also loves crafts and all the DIY world, specially sewing for Blythe and creating handmade accessories. She really enjoys it and puts lots of love and care in every little piece she makes.
- She didn't know how to called her handmade accessories for human beings (as she's not only interested on plastic ^^) and after several tries, she has decided to just called them Blythelicious too, though this name is almost imposible to say or to remember for Spanish people.
- Most of her inspiration comes from vintage goodies, 70's fashion, all the handcraft movement and artists over the internet, cute Japanese items and culture.
- Illustration, graphic design and decoration are other things that make her mind go wild.
- One of the best things about beeing a Blythe collector is meeting wonderful people all over the world with similar interest as you.
- And last but no least, the 10th fact is just to tell you that I hope that you enjoy the visit, get some handmade clothes for your plastic girl or accessories for you and love them as much as I love making them!
You can take a look at past designs and happy customer's pictures Blythelicious flickr group. Feel free to add yours!
You can find more on:
Thanks for your visit and come back soon!
I would be happy if you would like to add my button to your site. A million thanks!.
Copy the code below to put it in your site